Was this child molestation?

When I was 7 I was alone in the toy section while my mom was shopping, this man wearing a baseball cap grabbed me and held me down so I could sit on him I was crying he wouldn’t let me go he was also smiling and it looked now I know what it is but a hard on, I kept begging him but he kept pulling me closer , a lady... show more When I was 7 I was alone in the toy section while my mom was shopping, this man wearing a baseball cap grabbed me and held me down so I could sit on him I was crying he wouldn’t let me go he was also smiling and it looked now I know what it is but a hard on, I kept begging him but he kept pulling me closer , a lady comes hearing me cry he drops me and ran off, she called 911 and helps me find my mom. My mom hurried me into the car and she was panicking and saying don’t tel anyone about what happened we can’t let your father find out, etc. We never talked about this incident.until years later I was 14 and I brought it up she said that it wasn’t a big deal and that I was just making it a big deal, that he was clearly mentally challenged.
4 answers 4