Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 6 months ago

Was this child molestation?

When I was 7 I was alone in the toy section while my mom was shopping, this man wearing a baseball cap grabbed me and held me down so I could sit on him I was crying he wouldn’t let me go he was also smiling and it looked now I know what it is but a hard on, I kept begging him but he kept pulling me closer , a lady comes hearing me cry he drops me and ran off, she called 911 and helps me find my mom. My mom hurried me into the car and she was panicking and saying don’t tel anyone about what happened we can’t let your father find out, etc. We never talked about this incident.until years later I was 14 and I brought it up she said that it wasn’t a big deal and that I was just making it a big deal, that he was clearly mentally challenged.

• Rose
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it’s child molestation. That disgusting f*cker! He’s probably doing it to other kids. People like that has psychological problems. It is a big deal because it happened to you. People need to understand that situations like that does things to you. But all you can do is make sure no one does that to you ever again. Nor any other kids. (If I saw that, I’ll blow up that mother f*ckers legs. Will gladly go to jail for that) I’ve known many kids that have gone through that and even worst.

No kid should ever go through that. Your mom is stupid for letting you stay by yourself. She left you alone with f*cken pervert. Sorry speaking out of emotion. Sorry that it happened to you.

What do you think about

Posting the same content repeatedly. REPORTED.

It was and I think it was a big deal. That is very serious and the man should have been reported to the police. I'm sorry that this happened to you. I think you should talk to someone about it and learn how to heal from what happened. You are not alone and your feelings should be validated. I wish you well and healing.