Dirk asked in Arts & HumanitiesGenealogy · 5 months ago

How can I find Mindy Leann West (AWest) 33 yrs old from Ga. social profiles, email etc.?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

It's called Google, but there is no guarantee that she will have social profiles. There is probably more than one person by that name in the world. There might even be more than one person by that name residing in Georgia.

Living people have privacy rights, and she may or may not want you in her life.

• 5 months ago

Leave the poor girl alone, you stalker.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I'm not about to share the information or how I found it, but I just found her home address and phone number, for free, in under three minutes. The place claims to have online memberships, but there's a paywall.

It's kind of creepy, IMO, that you want this information about someone who seems to have chosen not to give it to you voluntarily.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You're not a good stalker.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Try Google - enter mane and State

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Genelogy is about researching dead ancestors written records, it is nothing to do with looking for living people who have privacy rights and so their records are not available to research........ unless that person advertises themselves or is careless with their information you can't...look at phone directories, electoral roles and on social media

• Dj2541
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Try a google search or if that fails there are these very ancient thingeys called Telephone directories????

• 5 months ago

There's always someone on the deep web who can find someone in 3 seconds.

• 5 months ago

Must be difficult

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.