Dirk asked in Arts & HumanitiesGenealogy · 5 months ago

How can I find Mindy Leann West (AWest) 33 yrs old from Ga. social profiles, email etc.?

It's called Google, but there is no guarantee that she will have social profiles. There is probably more than one person by that name in the world. There might even be more than one person by that name residing in Georgia.

Living people have privacy rights, and she may or may not want you in her life.

Leave the poor girl alone, you stalker.

I'm not about to share the information or how I found it, but I just found her home address and phone number, for free, in under three minutes. The place claims to have online memberships, but there's a paywall.

It's kind of creepy, IMO, that you want this information about someone who seems to have chosen not to give it to you voluntarily.

You're not a good stalker.

Try Google - enter mane and State

• Maxi

Genelogy is about researching dead ancestors written records, it is nothing to do with looking for living people who have privacy rights and so their records are not available to research........ unless that person advertises themselves or is careless with their information you can't...look at phone directories, electoral roles and on social media

• Dj2541

Try a google search or if that fails there are these very ancient thingeys called Telephone directories????

There's always someone on the deep web who can find someone in 3 seconds.

Must be difficult