Is it bad that I can drink a fifth of vodka a night and not even appear drunk?

So basically I have been binge drinking nearly every single night for about a year. I started drinking every once in a while 2 years ago. I am 18 years old right now and started drinking when I was 16. When I first started I would drink maybe 2 beers and be pretty buzzed up. Now, 2 beers feels like drinking 2... show more So basically I have been binge drinking nearly every single night for about a year. I started drinking every once in a while 2 years ago. I am 18 years old right now and started drinking when I was 16. When I first started I would drink maybe 2 beers and be pretty buzzed up. Now, 2 beers feels like drinking 2 cokes, nothing happens. So anyways one night I was with my friend and his dad and I drank a whole fifth pf vodka (like usual) amd I showed no signs of being intoxicated. His dad began to worry and I had to explain to him that it’s normal for me and I do it all the time. He told me I should probably “seek some counciling.” I don’t know, I thought this was normal for drinkers to do. What do you say?