Anybody else never have enough money for fruits and veggies after buying ingredients for their MAIN meals?

for example : went to publix and got ingredients for dinner I'm making lasgana : ground beef, noodles, italian seasoning, 2 bags of italian shredded cheeses, tomatoe sauce, parsley, ricotta etc.. spent about 40 dollars for that. Then bought breakfast things : eggs, sasausgaes, biscuits, bread for toast, butter-... show more for example : went to publix and got ingredients for dinner I'm making lasgana : ground beef, noodles, italian seasoning, 2 bags of italian shredded cheeses, tomatoe sauce, parsley, ricotta etc.. spent about 40 dollars for that. Then bought breakfast things : eggs, sasausgaes, biscuits, bread for toast, butter- about $15 ish
then lunch : sub bread, turkey, ham, sliced swiss cheese, bacon. so i end up spending roughly about $100 and then rarely have enough to buy extras like a fruit bowl or vegetables.
Update: fruit is one of those things i buy if I find i have extra cash after buying my main meals. i love it but my favorite ( pineapples and strawberries) are ridiuclous. A small pineapple bowl is $6 at publix and a carton of strawberries is $4. Don't ask me why I don't shop at walmart. I know its cheaper but... show more fruit is one of those things i buy if I find i have extra cash after buying my main meals. i love it but my favorite ( pineapples and strawberries) are ridiuclous. A small pineapple bowl is $6 at publix and a carton of strawberries is $4. Don't ask me why I don't shop at walmart. I know its cheaper but their produce is lousy. We ONLY have walmart, publix, and wholefoods in my area.