Balancing Image Quality and and Burn-in Prevention on LG OLED TV?

I've had an expensive LG OLED TV for a month now and because of all the fuss I've observed about potential burn-in issues, I've simply turned the Oled light setting to zero and run the TV in eco mode (with most features turned off or on low) straight out the box. As well as running all built-in features... show more I've had an expensive LG OLED TV for a month now and because of all the fuss I've observed about potential burn-in issues, I've simply turned the Oled light setting to zero and run the TV in eco mode (with most features turned off or on low) straight out the box. As well as running all built-in features to prevent burn-in on their max setting.

I do play around with it a bit and turn up the settings to improve image quality but that's only if I'm absolutely sure that there are no static images or screen ratio issues and for no longer than a few mins. I do play "high risk" games alot and watch mostly movies that have been altered to fit the screen and have the 'black bars' around the edges so I do feel it's necessary most times.

Despite this, I still find the image quality to be very, very impressive compared to my previous HD LED tv. I have no issues with viewing except under bright room conditions (i.e. a bright sunny day). I've been feeling more adventurous of late and want to see what this TV can really do.

1) Will my precautions make a difference or will burn-in still occur from prolonged use of 'high risk' content anyway?

2) Are my precautions over the top and unnecessary and is there a better balance that can be achieved between image quality and protection?

Any other advice on OLED TV's in general welcome. Thanks