How do I get portable unlimited WiFi for my travel trailer?

I live in a travel trailer and need portable WiFi without any data restrictions.

• Dave

The only option for that is through a cell carrier. Start calling them in whatever area you live in and see if they offer it. Depending on your location, it may not even exist (unlimited data through cell).

I suggest investigating purchase of a mobile hotspot. Much cheaper than satellite.

Deopends - where are you travelling? Inside most western countries, the mobile phone network (3G, LTE or, where/when available, 5G) will provide you with access. As for unlimited, you'll have to check what the service providers in your country have on offer.

Over here, an unlimited high speed data flatrate will cost you ~60...80 €/month. If you can live with a data rate restriction to 1 Mbit/s after you've used up your highspeed volume (1...30 GByte), you can start at ~20€/month.

If a mobile phone network connection isn't reliable enough in the places you travel, you'll need satellite. That is going to be expensive.

• Henry

The internet pod thing. RFB uses it.