Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 5 months ago

I had sex without a condom. Will she get pregnant?

My girlfriend is on birth control and I didn't ejaculate.

Favorite Answer

Oh, man. I wish we had better sex education in our schools! Or that people would read the information that comes with the medicine they take. Birth control pills are 99% effective. The point of taking them is that you don't have to use other forms of birth control if you're in a committed, monogamous relationship. Use condoms to prevent the spread of diseases, not pregnancy. And you can ejaculate. Birth control pills prevent the woman from ovulating. No egg means no baby no matter how many semen you put into her.

it would be speculation

• God

Those pills she takes aren't breath mints. You can shoot off in her and she won't get pregnant.

• Pippin

What exactly is the point of sex if you don't even get to have an orgasm?

And if you are so nervous about sex that you CAN'T have an orgasm, perhaps you need to think if you are emotionally ready for it.

• Lôn

Very, very unlikely!

She is using BIRTH CONTROL. You DO understand WHAT birth control is for - RIGHT?

As long as she is using her birth control correctly, the chances of pregnancy are less than 1% even if you do ejaculate inside her multiple times every day.

• John P

Note that "note noticeably ejaculating" is no proper from of contraception. If you are going to have sex, use a condom, or be absolutely certain that she is using fully-certified birth control

• .

One little swimmer might have gotten out and inside of her and you didn't even notice, yes.

• Edna

VERY, VERY rare for B/C pills to fail, if taken as directed. I took them for over 25 yrs. & I never got pregnant and never had reason to even suspect that I might be pregnant.