What is the answer to these two questions and why?
- PinkgreenLv 75 months ago
38) you got a star
39) the minor arc ST=360*-78*-180*=102*
- az_lenderLv 75 months ago
38. A five-pointed star. Try drawing the circle and putting in the points, and you'll see "why".
39. Let O be the center of the circle. The quadrilateral OSET must have interior angles totaling 360 degrees (just as a rectangle would have). But angles ETO and ESO are right angles, so angle EOT = 360 - 180 - 78 = 102 degrees. And that's the measure of "minor arc ET".