Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

Why is this weird America trying to show the LGBT agenda?

Down our throats?? It's getting creepy and weird the media want to normalize the LGBT thing as the new norm and we are just suppose stay quiet and accept it they push their subliminal in movies,cartoons,media,etc yet try to demonize those who don't support it wtf is wrong with this place? Is this ancient Rome all over again??? I don't have accept it I love women and women only and tbh that the natural way.i think this is a population control agenda

Favorite Answer

It is disgusting, sinful and evil and makes me sick as well. I try to avoid it a lot.

Idk, gay people are born straight and then turn gay some time during childhood...even in gay animals that's proven. What's even more twisted is pansexual people...they can fall in love with anyone.

Gay people exist. Gay people have always existed. Gay animals even exist too. You probably already know a couple gay people even if they aren't out to you. No one is trying to make you gay. If you're scared that gay people are trying to turn you gay then it's clear that you're the one with the sexuality hangups and insecurities, not us.