I think it's stupid shed staying with her job?

My girlfriend wont leave her job. I think she is stupid for staying, but she says she likes her job even though it doesn't pay the best. She said she loves knowing when she works and when shed off for the year, she never has to work a holiday or weekend. She loves the kids She works at school doing lunch,... show more My girlfriend wont leave her job. I think she is stupid for staying, but she says she likes her job even though it doesn't pay the best.
She said she loves knowing when she works and when shed off for the year, she never has to work a holiday or weekend. She loves the kids
She works at school doing lunch, walking and a sub aide.
Last school year she was just doing lunch.
She is not full time yet, and she can go to Wal-Mart and make more money. She also seems to think for the future of she does leave the school it will look better then Wal-Mart on an resume. What are your views?