Bubba asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 4 months ago

Donnie Dump supporters, why are y’all so racist?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Best answer

yeah donnie dump tell us why

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Why is this in the makeup section? 🤔 Not all Trump supporters are racist

• 4 months ago

Because they were racist all along and now they can be more open about it without being looked down on I guess

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Why do y’all liberals get so tempted to go play the race card at anytime even when absolutely no racism is inferred? . That’s clearly the real racists.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Well, you know, rippin dem lil black babies up in abortions makes us racist.

Wait....what?

Oh, we don’t do dat......leftists do. Den dey sell dem lil baby parts to other leftists.

Dem lefties is pretty sick racist sihtholes.

Damn!

• 4 months ago

Donnie Dump is their racist Savior. He speaks their mind. That is why they love him.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

They were that way to start with. He just made it okay to be so out in the open. It's been there all along. Such followers have no honor, no real patriotism and no real love of country. If they did, they'd see that thing for what it is-- a fascist in the making who's well on his way to that end. The flag is flying upside down right now. We are in distress.

• 4 months ago

Memmelsekekldlflflfcclflfff

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I've been gang raped, kidnapped, and robbed about a dozen times in my life, all by black people.

• j4 months agoReport

Who sold the black people first? BLACK PEOPLE

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Because I'm not ignorant and have actuaIIy Iived with minorities and immigrants. It's not that some of my experiences with immigrants were bad, all of them were. I've lived with an Ecuadorian, Cuban, Salvadorian, Afghan, Japanese, Chinese, and Polish. All were terrible. Like not just bad or annoying or normal roommate problems, they were seriously messed up.

I'm fine with minorities if they're American, not so much with immigrants

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.