Is it too late for a 63 year old man to join the army?

When I was 18 years old I was drafted into the army but I relocated to another country to avoid having to go. Ever since I stabbed my country in the back I felt I needed to make things right.

People who joined the army get free drinks sometimes, benefits, and a whole sort of neat things that I am missing out on. I want to join the army and make my country proud but can I at 63?

• ricky
    Favorite Answer

I’m glad you’ve grown up. But yes, it’s too late. You can still make your country proud by defending it against this Socialist beast we are facing. It’s the worst enemy I’ve ever seen. If you manage to enlist at 63, see if I can re enlist at 67.

And yet you claim in another question to be 83 years old?

You sound like you're already honorably discharged.

You are too old

You should swift your numerals , left to right then it would be ok.

What COUNTRY drafted you?

If you are 63 now, you turned 18 in 1974. The draft in the US ended on January 27, 1973.

Therefore, if you are 63, you COULD NOT have been drafted in the US.

You want your country to be proud of you mooching drinks and benefits. (!)

Proud of you,? , we would rather you joined the army of the country you defected to, so we could shoot you legaly, god i hope you went to iran, we comin for ya

• Susie

I’ll bet your real age is closer to 13.

• Frank

In a word...NOPE. They have an age limit...and you passed it TWO DECADES AGO.