Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 5 months ago

Why are apple products so expensive!!?

and why is no one buying my 2008 imac i put on ebay!!!! i put it for 1000 dollars bc the power supply and hard drive broke

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best answer

theyre not buying it cause its broken, and its expensive cause people want to rnake rnoney off it

• 5 months ago

Apple products being expensive is irreverent to your problem

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Apple products are expensive because they are good quality and highly sought after.

The minimum age to use this site is 13. You don't appear to meet that criteria.

• 5 months agoReport

i’m 16 sir

• 5 months ago

No one wants to pay that much for a device to anchor their boat?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

B=NO one is buying your 2008 imac because it is so old and obsolete. Your question is in the WONG CATEGORY it has nothing to do with Religion and Spirituality.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No one wants to pay you $1000 for an 11 year old computer with a bad p/s and hd? Now there's a surprise.

• Dick
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

What kind of drugs are you taking??? You really think a 2008 imac is worth $1K !!! HELLO IT"S AN 11 YEAR OLD COMPUTER !!! To quote Aerosmith ... "Dream On". At this point in time if you get $100 to $150 for it you'll be lucky. Maybe a better way to sell it would be as a decent canoe anchor. It's just not worth that kind of money. Sorry to burst your bubble but you need to come into the real world on this one ...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.