I damaged my car’s front bumper pretty bad. Picture included. Need help?

Does anyone have a rough estimate or idea on how much it’s going to cost to repair?

My car is a 2015 Santa Fae Sport if that may help.

Thanks

A bumper cover will cost you from $168 for a CAPA certified bumper to $316 for an OEM bumper cover. Make sure you get a CAPA or OEM bumper cover. Do not get a value line bumper as it may not fit perfectly. You will then have to pay someone to paint it. You can install it yourself and save some money but if you want it installed by a shop expect to pay another $200. To buy the bumper, have it painted, and installed, you are probably looking at around $1,000. https://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/2015/hyundai/san...

• Erik

The problem is that it will cost hundreds more or less, depending on where you live. But I would guess at least a thousand. Body work isn't cheap.

• Lv 4

good point;also, likely are things requiring replacement behind it; need to find costs of All the parts needed, then consider cost of labor, & cost of factory quality matching paint: so,could come to three or even four; OR, might find all the Exact, even correctly painted! parts at a salvage place!

A thousand dollars, or about $10 worth on Bondo and a spray bomb

Without looking UNDERNEATH to determine the damage that CAN'T be visible in that photo, any answer is a BAD guess. Not even a professional body repair person will answer based on that photo.

At minimum, a photo taken from about 5 feet further away is needed to make an educated guess WHAT needs done.

• Jayda5 months agoReport

Okay.
      I appreciate your response.
      Thank you, Steven.

• Gabe

It'll cost you a arm and a leg.

A bumper cost about $600.

• Jim

1,500 or so...….

if you carry insurance, go to the body shop