Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 5 months ago

Why does it seem like so many level 7 people are condescending and self righteous?

I'm sure not all level 7 people are like this, but I've asked a few questions in the last couple days and have had several people make snarky, rude comments and assumptions about me and all were level 7s. I've seen this on other people's questions too.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

There’s good level 7 users and bad level 7 users on here. Yahoo made a huge mistake letting level 7 users move questions to other categories. It’s highly abused.

As far as bad ones, some are flat out trolls. Some are trigger happy “nazis” who think they’re making Y/A a better place by trying to move questions around and get them deleted but they only make things worse. Both types are awful.

Oh, then the third type gets offended by a question you ask (could be a political one) and then they target you with their hate! Yahoo messed up by allowing them so power.

Then there are those who think because they are at level 7, their answers, no matter what, are great. Yet they’ll be jerks and say, “Why don’t you google it!”

• 5 months ago

Level 7 people got to level 7 because they are opinionated,

so maybe they come across as strong-willed and adamant if

they disagree with you.

• M.
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I'm neither.

I don't know why you'd think I was.

• 5 months ago

That's your perception of them, but that doesn't Always make it so.

having said that......make no mistake........there are some hard core TROLLS, who have managed to amass 25,000 or more points, usually through point gaming.

It's not that hard, really.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You may find that attitude from users of all levels. Getting to level 7 on a free Q&A site doesn't cause someone to become condescending or self-rightous. They were that way all along.

• 5 months ago

Level 7? Since you put all humanity under your concept of "levels," don't be surprised if those in each level act similar.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because they are god like and god like douchebags!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Let's talk about Pearl and Pearl L, specifically. Both accounts, I assume, are ran by the same person. It appears that the M key on their keyboard no longer functions. Many of their answers are rather pointless.

• TheBellJar
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Pearl is kind though. Some of her answers are painfully simple minded but one time I gave her best answer because her simplicity was the perfect answer on that question. I believe she has a disability and can't work but she at least tries to be kind. Not like the questioner is asking about.

• Gary
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Level means nothing. Most level 7 users here are great

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.