Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 5 months ago

I am at a certain age in my life where I'm done with fake friends I am now married and have a baby what excuses can I make to be busy?

Nope not at all.

Im with you on that all the way I am 31 and tired of people bs me in so many ways.

I would avoid them not answer their telephone and block their number. I would start being distant from them. Go to places where normally they would not go. Be balantat and straight forward with them about this. Say I have a baby and don't habe time for this or that.

• KTJoe

Question has angry air anyway mother busy with husband and baby don't need excuse, a labor of love.

"I am married and have a baby" is a pretty good excuse. No one with a baby has a lot of free time.

You don't need to make excuses because you have commitments and responsibilities instead. Just state whichever is a priority at the time.

• Steve

Learn to say no. It’s easier than you think.

Say you're busy!.......

• Sharon

if you have a baby you have no need for more excuses

Your wife won't let you hang out