My fiance has iphone 8, and there is a photo album called "snapchat" that says there is zero photos in It. When I ask her about it?

My fiance has iphone 8, and there is a photo album called "snapchat" that says there is zero photos in It. When I ask her about it, she gets mad and says that iPhones come with a snapchat photo album in it by default. But I looked on her phone and there is no snapchat program. My question is 1) do... show more My fiance has iphone 8, and there is a photo album called "snapchat" that says there is zero photos in It. When I ask her about it, she gets mad and says that iPhones come with a snapchat photo album in it by default. But I looked on her phone and there is no snapchat program. My question is 1) do iPhones come with an empty snapchat folder by default without the program?? And 2) or is she using a hidden profile on her iphone 8 that somehow allows her to enter a code somewhere that enables an app to let her switch between multiple apple IDs onnthe same phone. The same way you can change users on a computer so to speak???? And 3) if so what s the name of the program? And how can I tell if she is using it? I dont want to get married if she is lying already. Please help.