im in love with my psychiatric nurse? what do I do?

he also had feelings for me, it was obvious. he never admitted to it however and my contact has been cut off from him due to a complaint I made.

the relationship was unhealthy and it messed with my mind so I had to report it for everybody's sake. but I miss him so bad. he was the only person who ever made me genuinely happy and I need him.

I was asked if id like him fired and I said no, I care about him and I don't want to ruin his life. my life has been ruined however by the lack of communication, I've lost people in the past but im not willing to lose this man.

im stubborn and I don't want answers like "just get over it". I want solutions, shall I leave it for a few months (when im discharged) and then go and find him?

Favorite Answer

If you're in an in-patient psych facility you're seeing a therapist regularly. So talk to that person about how to manage these feelings.

• sarah7 months agoReport

what the **** are you talking about? where does it state im in a mental hospital?

suck it bltch .

Its easy to fall for someone who is in a professional relationship with you, someone you admire, are attracted to,look up to, etc. Its easy to mistake their caring for the romantic variety,when it may be just part of their job, as well as being a nice person in general. So your observation that his feelings for you were "obvious" but "never admitted" could and probably is an error on your part.

You say you're not willing to lose him, well, you don't really have him in the first place, to lose. Your life is NOT ruined because of this infatuation you apparently have for him, its just a case of mistaken assumptions and unmet needs.

You should indeed leave it alone, and no, you shouldn't pursue him later on. You could, instead, talk about this with your therapist and get some understanding, as well as a grip on how to handle these feelings, now and for the future. Good wishes, good luck,