Is portuguese the only language of Brazil?
- LônLv 75 months ago
Some along the border speak a hybrid of Spanish and Portuguese (Portunhol/Portuñol).
- Sunday CroneLv 75 months ago
NO it is the primary language of Portugal
- capitalgentlemanLv 75 months ago
It is the official language, but a great many other languages are spoken there, e.g., the native ones.
- Pearl LLv 75 months ago
i wouldnt think so, they rnight talk spanish too
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- curtisports2Lv 75 months ago
It's the official language.
- tentofieldLv 75 months ago
It is the official language but Spanish, English, French and more than 120 native languages are the first language for many people.
- .Lv 65 months ago
The only official language. Minority languages. Despite the fact that Portuguese is the official language of Brazil and the vast majority of Brazilians speak only Portuguese, there are several other languages spoken in the country.
- GuardianLv 75 months ago
No. Just the most common.
- queen bryLv 75 months ago
You have never traveled, right?