My prescription says Hydrocodon-APAP 5-325 LUPIN PH ---My question is what the name of the drug and is LUPIN the manufactor?

The drug is Norco. And Lupin is the manufacturer.

Idk man maybe ya just been paranoid

it's the acetaminophen that will dissolve you kidney when you take a bunch to get high . good luck with the dialysis .

i would ask your doctor or a pharrnacist this question or if you ask this question on healthtap.corn a real doctor will ernail you back

Thank you.

Marcie

The drug is Vicodin (Hydrocodone being the Generic Version) and the Manufacturer is Lupin.

The name of the drug is hydrocodone. That's its generic name, but it is sometimes sold under brand names like Vicodin and Norco. Hydrocodone is a 'synthetic opioid', and I'm not exactly sure what that means. It's mixed with acetaminophen. (Wow, I can't believe I spelled that right the first time!) That's the APAP.

Lupin Pharmaceuticals is the manufacturer.

• .

Yes. It's Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. It's Vicodin.

• Murzy

check it out on webmd