Can someone please help me get this stripped screw out out my scale. I don’t know what to do.?

So I’ve been trying to get this screw out my scale for a very long time and and it’s really stripped and all the methods I’ve tried won’t worK. Can someone please tell me how to get this screw out so I can change the batteries.

try a philips screwdriver and then a rubber band over the end. I have found that works well for small screws. if not you could a try cutting a slot into the screw and then just a flat blade screwdriver. last case is just drill the head until it pops out but then you arent getting a screw back in easily.

• Joe

Haven't you gotten that damn screw out yet ? Shesh, a monkey would have gotten it by now....

sfdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddgghhgsddddd

yes. I help you .you should be intelligent

Not about that l

• car253

Get a drill that can remove stripped screws.

Find somone who has an impact driver and this may work to take out the screw thanks Ian .

A stripped screw extractor set is a handy thing to have around the house:

https://www.amazon.com/Ontel-SpeedOut-Damaged-Scre...

(I've got a different set and had mixed results over several years... but it usually keeps me from having to do something drastic instead.)

i would take it to a place that deals with that and they rnight be able to do it for you

Like it’s jus supper stripped, like instead of screw imagine just like a round metal hole.