Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMathematics · 4 months ago

was math created by the devil?

No It wasn't. that's just another way of saying, mathematics suck, which they don't you got to learn to appreciate mathematics. Without mathematics we couldn't even exist physically. You don't have to be good at math but you should appreciate math for helping us with so many things.

No. Math was created by the laws of physics and thermodynamics during the Planck epoch by symmetry breaking AFTER the Big Bang.

No. The devil was created by religion.

Maths can work very well even for those who ignore the devil.

Math evolved as the part of language which describes quantities and how they combine.

Math is the creation of highly intelligent men.

Various groups of people in different parts of the world discovered math concepts independently. Calendars in mesoAmerica and the Middle East were independently developed. Neither influenced Stonehenge. Pyramids were constructed on at least four continents, again independently.

Mathematics was invented or discovered by Ancient Egyptians because I am from Egypt so I know most of my history of course

NONONONONONONONO...TIRH WRONG SPOT

• Lizzie

I believe it started somewhere in Asia to the Middle East..