Coffee stand ideas?

I’m going to open a coffee stand I’m trying to keep a 25,000$ loan budget, but there is already 3 coffee shops in my town (population about 6,000) it’s not the biggest town so obviously I’ll have some competition. I was seeing if anyone had unique ideas to give me a little upper hand on getting started. I thought... show more I’m going to open a coffee stand I’m trying to keep a 25,000$ loan budget, but there is already 3 coffee shops in my town (population about 6,000) it’s not the biggest town so obviously I’ll have some competition. I was seeing if anyone had unique ideas to give me a little upper hand on getting started. I thought about being open on sundays since none of the other coffee shops are open on sundays, but lll definitely need one day a week off, so I’m not sure if I’d like to do that. I also considered serving hybrid coffee drinks but I’m still looking into that since I’m not sure if I’m going to have a sit down area yet or just a drive through. Also I thought about doing a topless Tuesday, (the baristas will have pasties or bikinis, ect.) but I also considered how it might negatively effect my business since it’s a small town and not everyone might not like the idea, but I thought it could work since no one in the area does anything like that. Sooo anyone else got any cool ideas ??
6 answers 6