Should England have a Donald Trump as prime minister in the UK?

Instead of the Turkish Boris mustafa Johnson.

Should we have some who is brave like Mr Trump?

Unafraid of stepping on anyone's toes or pandering to political correctness?

Saying things as they art.

If someone like Mr Trump was in charge we would have perfect security and border controls stopping undesirables entering our kingdom?

Hey ho looks like a glum evening. I was going to tee off with his excellency, a European count on the morrow. But it looks like my golf course will be water logged.

I feel for a large whisky. Scottish me thinks.

Favorite Answer

Yes a trump Like PM wouldnt have made such a mess of brexit

• ?

So, robert x...what do you think this likewise being would have done?

I note your questions relates to England. Are you therefore effectively siding with Boris Johnson in saying that prime ministers of the U.K. should always be English?

No also Donald Trump would rather be a president than a prime minister.

• John

Egland doesn't exist in the UK. That's one of your blanent euro spread lies around the world.

Euro-pee-ans are liars and people that believe what they say are plain stupid.

• Ludwig

We wouldn't have the problem with a 'Donald Trump' under the UK political system that the USA has. The possibility of a politician packing the courts with his political friends to protect a corrupt clique does not exist. Nor is the Prime Minister the 'Commander in Chief' of the armed forces.

Donald Trump is not a vegetable

• Killmouseky

No. He's a piece of whale dung dredged up from the floor of the Marianas Trench.

Yes and his name is Sir Nigel Farage

Heck no don't be a troll you're weak at it

I see Boris as a watered down sort of Donald. We dont have the freedom of speech the Americans do (unless one is non-white) I also see Boris like a young Churchill who may be called on to save our nation yet again.

• David GH UK

I said you was a "sarcastic bastard" but realised I had misread what you said and removed it. I did NOT say you was the "scum of the earth" simply because I don't think you are. Thank you for trying to aid me.A lot of evil quite untrue has been said about me for a long time.

Politics is a serious business, its not a gameshow, you may find Trump entertaining but he's supposed to be running the country and all he does is play golf and tweet childish nonsense.

• Simple Simon

Iranian papers don't publish all what Trump already did.
      Try reading foreign news. I know it is not easy in Iran...