Should England have a Donald Trump as prime minister in the UK?

Instead of the Turkish Boris mustafa Johnson.

Should we have some who is brave like Mr Trump?

Unafraid of stepping on anyone's toes or pandering to political correctness?

Saying things as they art.

If someone like Mr Trump was in charge we would have perfect security and border controls stopping undesirables entering our kingdom?

Hey ho looks like a glum evening. I was going to tee off with his excellency, a European count on the morrow. But it looks like my golf course will be water logged.

I feel for a large whisky. Scottish me thinks.

• 1 year ago

Yes a trump Like PM wouldnt have made such a mess of brexit

Boris Johnson is the key for the UK not Trump

• 1 year ago

I note your questions relates to England. Are you therefore effectively siding with Boris Johnson in saying that prime ministers of the U.K. should always be English?

• 1 year ago

No also Donald Trump would rather be a president than a prime minister.

1 year ago

Egland doesn't exist in the UK. That's one of your blanent euro spread lies around the world.

Euro-pee-ans are liars and people that believe what they say are plain stupid.

• Ludwig
    1 year ago

We wouldn't have the problem with a 'Donald Trump' under the UK political system that the USA has. The possibility of a politician packing the courts with his political friends to protect a corrupt clique does not exist. Nor is the Prime Minister the 'Commander in Chief' of the armed forces.

• 1 year ago

Donald Trump is not a vegetable

1 year ago

Yes and his name is Sir Nigel Farage

1 year ago

Heck no don't be a troll you're weak at it

1 year ago

Politics is a serious business, its not a gameshow, you may find Trump entertaining but he's supposed to be running the country and all he does is play golf and tweet childish nonsense.