Should Neil Lennon be sacked if he doesn't do 9-in-a-row?

I believe he should be sacked if he doesn't do 9-in-a-row. Just as Gerrard should be sacked if he fails to stop 9-in-a-row especially with the amount of players he's signed, the money he has spent and his so called 'honey moon period' is over after completing his first trophyless season at Ibrox.

There is no hiding place and no excuse for either manager. Its win or bust. Game on.

Favorite Answer

Yes, I'm already a little worried about the change in style to direct football, I think that's why he signed Jullien because he's good at playing it out long from the back

• Lv 6

True that, I think long ball will work in Europe if we get to the CL group stage where there will be really tough opposition that will press high and hard to play through but I'd hate to see that being the style in the League where Celtic have the superior players, thanks for Best Answer

• Ryan

He should be sacked by Christmas if for any reason they're too far off first place. Gerrard doesn't need to be sacked if he can't stop it. A decent title challenge is enough to keep him in the job. Year three with no trophies he should be sacked

• Tatty

Yes. I wouldn't have had him back in the first place.