Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

Are people who believe in God stupid?

I think it is. I personally believe in God, but I'm not stupid, but I'm willing to give up all my academic degrees and become a really stupid person just to have the opportunity to believe in God.

What about you?

• Shadow

You’re calling yourself stupid basically. People who believe in a fictional character called god are delusional and can’t prove their point that there’s a god which makes them stupid.

• Zirp

not by definition

people who think they are related to monkeys are the ones who are stupid.

• bubby

People who believe in God are not stupid, just hopeful..

I wrote a dissertation in physics. Stupid people don't write dissertations - though some do troll Yahoo Answers.

Apparently, you believe in the myth that nonbelievers are "intelligent" because of their opinions. It doesn't work that way.

Source(s): Christian Ph.D.

I don't know what all your "academic degrees" are in but it's not Literature. What you said makes no literary sense. You "believe in God" AND would give up your education to "have the opportunity to believe in God?" How does that make sense?

No. People who ask questions like yours are.

• olivia

No.................................

Not stupid but more wise in mythology

• ?

Is this statement about putting the "cart before the horse"? One individual did just the opposite of what you suggest in his youth, and continued his education with two university degrees.