Rush Limbaugh often says his views are almost always right 99.8 percent of the time. What about the other 0.2 percent?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    I think at 0.2% it will depend on what the meaning of "is" is.

    Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    The other 0.2% of the time, he is extreme right, like beyond Nazi.

  • JonZ
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    He's mixed up those figures! He's right less than 0.2 percent of the time.

  • 5 months ago

    He is just making that stuff up. He is an entertainer, not a serious intellectual. Heck, he didn't even graduate from a lousy college.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Chris
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

    Those must be weather forecasts.

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    He spins his views to conform with GOP policy and/or conservative propaganda. Since cons are liars. He is also a liar. He claims that Trump is not a racist, but I heard the CBS news anchor and the PBS News Hour anchor (both white women by the way) call Trump's tweets against the Squad "racist." So, is LimpBall saying that his denial is part of that 99.8% or is he admitting that it was part of the 0.2% when he is wrong? To me, he is wrong either way. Any American who has been told to go back to where they came from know that it is a racist remark. No way to spin it into anything else and look credible. Kellyanne ConJOB cannot spin it. Trump cannot spin it. Limpball cannot spin it and Trumpublicans in Congress (minority house leader McCarthy and senator Lindsey Gram) cannot spin it.

  • -j.
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    "Almost always right"?

    This is like that line from Anchorman: "60% of the time, it works all the time".

  • 5 months ago

    Believing his views are right 99.8% of the time is one of the 0.2% of the time he is wrong.

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    What about it. 2+2=4 not 6

  • 5 months ago

    Those are the times he thinks he might have been wrong.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.