Anybody else excited about the 80s movies sequels coming out?

Rambo Last Blood

Terminator Dark Fate

Top Gun Maverick

All sequels of movies I loved back in the 1980s.

Now if they could do sequels of Back to the Future and Red Dawn, my favorite movies of the 80's list would be complete.

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Zack
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Best answer

Hey Uncle Pennybags, didn't expect to see you in this category! I'm definitely excited to see those movies.

Top Gun was awesome. As a big aviation fan and a big fan of the first movie, Maverick will be awesome. The trailer looked great.

Rambo is pretty badass. I have watched all of his movies and am looking forward to seeing some more action from him!

I recently watched the first two Terminator movies for the first time and I loved them (won't bother watching the others because I heard they're bad) and since the upcoming movie is directed by the same guy who directed the first two and will take place directly after the Judgement Day, it will probably be great.

I don't think Back to the Future needs anymore sequels though.

• Uncle Pennybags
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Terminator 3 is good. Skip Terminator Salvation. Terminator Genisys wasn't bad either.

• 4 months ago

I'm excited about Rambo 5 and Terminator Dark Fate

• 4 months ago

Back to the future should never be remade or have any more sequels. They’ll just ruin something beautiful

• 4 months ago

No, and I grew up in the 70s. Those sequels might be boring, and lose the magic and charm that the 80s ones had.

A good example of that sort of thing, is Tron.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • No. I think "Terminator" has run it's course.

• 4 months ago

No 80s movies sucked back then and they suck now.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

The only remake I'm looking forward to is Fantastic Voyage (1966), it's being directed by Guillermo del Toro, but it probably won't come out until next year.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

The only big things about that movie were Raquel Welch's breasts. I always wondered how you could shrink those lovely appendages to actually fit inside a person. Other than that, it was a lame movie based on a lame book.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I am with OLive that they should leave them the way they are

• susan
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Back to the Future already had sequels.

• 4 months ago

Rambo and Top Gun, yes. Terminator Dark Fate, no. The trailer didn't look good at all.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.