Did I assault her?

I was hanging out with a girl and wasn’t sure if it was a date or friend type thing but was fine either way. We mini golfed and went to dinner, then walked around a lake. During the walk I felt her hand slip into mine-it felt like we mutually just grabbed hands. We held hands and walked and she was smiling and... show more I was hanging out with a girl and wasn’t sure if it was a date or friend type thing but was fine either way. We mini golfed and went to dinner, then walked around a lake. During the walk I felt her hand slip into mine-it felt like we mutually just grabbed hands. We held hands and walked and she was smiling and talking still. Eventually we sat down on a bench and her arm was touching mine so I put my arm around her. She started playing with my hand/arm and was still smiling. We walked and talked about hanging out again, paddle boarding or smoking, still holding hands. In the car on the way back she started stroking my neck with her fingers so I did the same to her thigh. In her driveway I parked the car, looked over, made eye contact, and leaned in. We kissed for a few seconds then said bye. Later that night I texted her saying I had a good time, and she said she had a good time too. A couple days later I asked if she wanted to hang again but I got ghosted. A few weeks later I asked her if everything was alright and she said she didn’t think it was a date. Did I completely do all that stuff without her consent???
84 answers 84