Did I assault her?

I was hanging out with a girl and wasn’t sure if it was a date or friend type thing but was fine either way. We mini golfed and went to dinner, then walked around a lake. During the walk I felt her hand slip into mine-it felt like we mutually just grabbed hands. We held hands and walked and she was smiling and talking still. Eventually we sat down on a bench and her arm was touching mine so I put my arm around her. She started playing with my hand/arm and was still smiling. We walked and talked about hanging out again, paddle boarding or smoking, still holding hands. In the car on the way back she started stroking my neck with her fingers so I did the same to her thigh. In her driveway I parked the car, looked over, made eye contact, and leaned in. We kissed for a few seconds then said bye. Later that night I texted her saying I had a good time, and she said she had a good time too. A couple days later I asked if she wanted to hang again but I got ghosted. A few weeks later I asked her if everything was alright and she said she didn’t think it was a date. Did I completely do all that stuff without her consent???

You didn't assault her. Seems you both were comfortable with each other and she allowed the holding of hands and touching and kissing. If she didn't want any of it, she would show signs like moving away from you and not even touch you at all. And Also, verbally say something. But she didn't. About the date thing. You may think it's a date, but she may not. Everybody takes it differently. Remember, guys think differently then girls. You may want to clarify with her where she stands so at least you know if you're on the same page. Just remember to respect her and hopefully she will respect you.

You didn’t assault her at all if everything you’re saying is true. It seems like it went downhill after the kiss. Did you have fresh breath? Maybe you took to long to ask her out again. Maybe you sucked at kissing bc you were nervous. Maybe she went back to an old boyfriend like someone else said. You’ll never know, but if you want to hang out with her again, I’d ask her to go out to eat (your treat) and let her know it’s not a date, but that you enjoyed hanging out with her. If she grabs your hand again go along with it. Don’t let her know she’s got you wrapped around her finger. Play it cool. If she does flirt with you and hold your hand like last time, expect her to do the same thing as last time and say it’s not a date and act uninterested. You have to outsmart her. Ask her out again for a non-date and the third time, wait awhile (7 days) afterward before you talk to her again. It’s called playing hard to get. Make her wonder if you’ve moved on to someone else.

Its probably nothing to do with you that she ghosted you. Maybe she just found someone else or changed her mind. By the sounds of things you didn't assault her.

No you didn’t assault her, she was teasing and you did it back...I don’t see anything wrong with it. It would be assault if she asked you to stop and you kept doing it. Some girls are just like guys, they play around too much.

Source(s): 17 y/o girl
  • Yes, you’re responsible and need to be thrown in prison for the rest of your life.

• Good

She just went back to her regular boyfriend.

.

• cat

Uh, no. "Thicc" is not right, that's just stupid. Playing games and f*cking someone's sibling is NOT the way to win someone's heart.

If that’s considered assault these days, I guess We should be seeing a pretty dramatic drop in the birth rate pretty soon here. Maybe that will take some of the pressure off the environment. Fewer human farts and carbon dioxide being exhaled or something I don’t know

Dude. You didnt assault her. Seriously. The reason she is ghosting on you is because she wanted to do it (you know third base) but you didnt make the move to make it happen. She wanted the D man!!!

If you get another date with this chick make sure you slip it to her. Its what she wants.

Source(s): .56

That isn't assault, you did nothing wrong. Girls are crazy and hard to understand so you just have to let it go

What was being smoked? Crack?? Crack Addicts are prone to assault, so - if she finds a cop who is a crackhead-sympathiser - you are looking at hard time. Man, I hope the two of you no longer smoke Crack out of empty mustard packets.

Was it Pot? That is harmless.