If you had a button that you could press that would blow up the whole world in a fraction of a second, would you do it and why?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

No, I have no desire to hurt people.

• 5 months ago

obviously not, dumb question by the way

• 5 months ago

No I have a glorious life that's worth living in

• 5 months ago

At some very low times in my life I have often wondered if I had a button on my own chest that would destroy ME.but regarding the rest of the world I would not kill many millions of people including the Queen.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

No. I would not want to be responsible or guilty of the murder of so many people.

• gerald
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

no of course not there are some wonderful humans but like all heroes you do not hear them or see them but they trundle on unselfishly you hear the pigs grunting you see and its sounds vile spitting and fighting at the trough shoving each other out snapping and biting and hurting you in the fray , we just need to get rid of them then the world can love each other again and sing and dance like we used to

• Bee V2
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Id want to because I believe that human life is toxic and we don't deserve to live on this planet but also no because it's not the planet's fault its just ours so probably not actually

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No.........................................................

• 5 months ago

No. I'm not through living yet.

Source(s): Gun toting cowboy across the pond
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.