Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 5 months ago

Is cheating on my wife who constantly rejects me bad?

Haven't had sex in years. Wife doesn't help me clean around the house or do yard work. I've tried to suggest counseling but she angers easily and her face turns fiery red and yells at me. It's been 3 years since we had sex and I'm feeling frustrated and found a lady friend who is beautiful. Will my soul burn in hell for cheating? It seems many women shown interest in me except my wife. Im really needing to feel companionship again.

• K M

Absolutely your soul will burn in hell. Now on the other hand, your wife will probably be safe because she was unhappy, and that's simply put what an unfaithful wife does when she's bored with her husband.

Divorce first and THEN start something new. Cheating is for scoundrels. Real humans face their problems with honor and honesty.

Nope, you're good. Buss' it regularly with sideass, and hopefully all over them titties. No chance of burning in hell. What the hell is that anyhow? We just live in a universe, there is no god or otherwise.

why stay with your wife?

I have no idea who does and who doesn't burn in Hell.

I have no idea why you don't file for divorce.

• i + i

You could divorce and have all the fun

you want with the women who seem

interested in you. Maybe try actually

acting like an adult and taking charge

of your life?

Will my soul burn in hell for cheating? question for ur God bro....No other force can make the cheating husband stop like prayer,Father, I come to You to intervene and recover my husband Mr…. and restore our marriage from the unclean spirits, immoral attitude and strange women who have enticed and confused my husband and are aiming to destroy our marriage. Father, these forces have no respect for the covenant of marriage and so caused my husband to cheat me and betray our marriage.

Lord, in the name of Jesus, defeat their motives, plans, activities and scatter all their plans and schemes. Father, release Your battle angels to their locations and defeat them for me but recover my husband to return to me so that my marriage will be restored.

I pray, in the name of Jesus, against their methods and devices and I ask that every diabolic or fetish methods of operation against me, my husband and our marriage, be rendered powereless. Though they are proud, and flaunt their hold on my husband for all to see, but my God, you are stronger than them. Father, break the grip of the strange woman and her helpers release my husband by your mighty power.

• tony

u may not thank answerer about prayer...thats a soul search post but i bet ur wife with

Your wife's soul will burn in hell for not keeping you happy. I say go for it.