Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 5 months ago

Need a name for my new tech company!?

So i have been wanting to start my own company selling smartphones and other smart gadgets on multiple marketplaces, I have been working on it for months and have been slowly investing in to it. Today i ordered my first set of stock and received my certificate of incorporation of a private limited company. The only problem am having is choosing the correct name, At first it was called Midiri Ltd now its called Hexmon Limited but i feel like it needs something better.. i don't want a normal shitty name that most tech companies use i want something easy, creative and something that sticks out from others. I have been sat on google for hours looking for suggestions but cant find anything... other ideas i have got is Hexel Smart Tech and Mobixpress but not sure what to do at this point.... Any help would be great!

• denise

@techpeak? how about this?

I wouldn't use anything with the name hex in it.. Sounds like a trick or a hoax.

• DEBS

From what you say, you're a reseller. That's entirely different than a tech company. Don't confuse the two and degrade the innovation and development that true tech companies do.

• DEBS

Right. So you are a reseller. Just like a grocery store isn't a farmer, your business isn't high tech.

name it maryland annapolis HORHA gm