Is it good to have a diary? Why?

Hell no. We live in an age where the governments up in everybody's schit. Best not to broadcast what you are thinking.

Source(s): .56

..........................

• Tara

I can be good .. and interesting … especially when writing in a diary during young years because many memories forgotten will be remembers and cherished.

• olivia

Writing a diary is good for releasing your emotions and other thoughts and feelings that you have trouble, or don't wish to communicate with anyone. ... It's the same feel when you write diary. It's like you are you are throwing away all the crap out of your mind

• Betty

Yes because it helps me to remember appointments...

I've never been a person to keep one but, my late wife did scribble things in small note books that I found a few months after she had died. How could it not be good to keep one?;-)

Because they are so entertaining when you go back and look at them in the future. It will remind you of how much life changes without your having really noticed. And it's also quite funny how some 'tragedy' or another is just a hoot when you read it back years later.

maybe jotting down just the happy memories...…...no point reliving bad sad stuff

For some people yes so they can write down there day to day life,

But it's just not my thing.

• tony

Writing to yourself is an important means of self expression. Whether you call it a diary or refer to it as a journal, having a place to write down your thoughts, feelings, memories and personal impressions about life can be healing and teach you to know yourself better. It can also unlock the power of your creativity, and inspire you to manifest dreams that might otherwise stay hidden.

why? You’ll Express Yourself

You’ll Feel Better as You Put Your Thoughts and Feelings on Paper

You’ll Build Memories on Paper

You’ll Create a Map That Holds Secrets