what will you think if your best friend go out with your husband ?

they never tell you . just wondering

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

First thing is that I say find another friend because this girl is not your friend as you thought, and for this I am sorry for her because she is the one that has truly lost her friend, Just close the door on her, and forget her..Friends aren’t always loyal, and you may think she’s just being nice and friendly, but secretly, your friend is ur hubby side piece behind ur back...People are going to talk about you and your relationship no matter what, so keep your ears open to the gossip if you want to know for sure if your friend has the hots for your man

Attachment image
    • KyutieXuan7 months agoReport

I am helping my friend to find out thanks

• kristy
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

I’d think they are probably having sex

• K8
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I would do some investigating. If I found out they are seeing each other then they are both about to be out of my life.

I would not say anything at first. I would hire a divorce attorney, ask him/her the best way to get myself ready and protect myself and then I would file for divorce.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

They could be planning a special surprise just for you. Like if you have an anniversary coming up, or a birthday

The could also be rutting like rabbits in the back of his car

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Has this happened to you ?

If so I'm really sorry to hear this because its a MASSIVE red flag.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Depends on the circumstances

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.