what will you think if your best friend go out with your husband ?

they never tell you . just wondering

1 year ago

First thing is that I say find another friend because this girl is not your friend as you thought, and for this I am sorry for her because she is the one that has truly lost her friend, Just close the door on her, and forget her..Friends aren’t always loyal, and you may think she’s just being nice and friendly, but secretly, your friend is ur hubby side piece behind ur back...People are going to talk about you and your relationship no matter what, so keep your ears open to the gossip if you want to know for sure if your friend has the hots for your man

• kristy
    1 year ago

I’d think they are probably having sex

• K8
    1 year ago

I would do some investigating. If I found out they are seeing each other then they are both about to be out of my life.

I would not say anything at first. I would hire a divorce attorney, ask him/her the best way to get myself ready and protect myself and then I would file for divorce.

• Satan
    1 year ago

They could be planning a special surprise just for you. Like if you have an anniversary coming up, or a birthday

The could also be rutting like rabbits in the back of his car

• Billy
    1 year ago

Has this happened to you ?

If so I'm really sorry to hear this because its a MASSIVE red flag.

1 year ago

Depends on the circumstances