Does sleeping late cause acne?

I’ve been sleeping really late or early in the morning but I still get a good amount of sleep. Does the amount of sleep matter for acne or how late I sleep affect acne? The last time I slept earlier my acne started getting better but it could also have been the fact that my sheets had not been washed in a while due to me completely forgetting, which I think may have been the cause.

No. Acne is a disorder of the skin that causes it to be spotted, even disfigured, by pimples, blackheads, and red swellings, or cysts. Often it is more than a passing discomfort that lasts a few months; it is a serious skin disorder. People of all ages can be afflicted with it, but teenagers suffer the most, some 80 percent developing acne in varying degrees, according to some experts.

• k w

where did you hear that load of hogwash ? just read....[ earthclinic.com/ailments/acne-natural-remedies/ ]

No sleeping late does not cause acne. If you're concerned about acne, see a dermatologist

Yes, it raises your cortisol levels and creates a 50% higher chance of getting acne.

Sleep is important. Also DO NOT scub your face in the shower. Just a light wipe with soap. Take extra vitamin C and DO NOT eat lots of processed foods

I think it may be related to your diet and not your environment. Maybe you should do some research on how diet relates to acne breakouts. It may be well worth your time.

• Satan

The sleep itself doesnt affect acne,

What does cause it, is your face being on the pillow - whilst you've slept, sebum has leaked from your pores and onto your pillow, and you're basically wiping your face on it as you sleep.

Wash your face last thing at night, first thing in morning and that you change your pillow case changed regularly