Connor asked in HealthMen's Health · 7 months ago

I'm 15 (almost 16) and my foreskin doesnt retract properly. Help?

I can fully retract my penis when I'm in the shower but I cant when it's dry. Most of the time is painless. Should I just keeping stretching it daily?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Yes, keep stretching it, you can also get a cream from the Dr. that will help you stretch it easier and more quickly. I've known guys who stuck a clean marble in there to keep constant pressure on the skin to stretch it out faster.

• Christopher
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

Marbles? You know some weird guys. Okay, who wants to play marbles? Sounds fun.

• 7 months ago

Yes, you should keep trying. If not when you're older, you may want to get circumcised or something like that.

• 7 months ago

Talk to your doc. Even if it is embarrassing. Docs do all kind of stuff, like digital rectal exams, so don't worry about it. The doc can't help unless told about a problem.

Current medical practice is stretching with a topical corticosteroid [Rx], and if that doesn't work preputioplasty aka a dorsal slit. Circumcision is NOT the answer and no competent doc will recommend it. Don't amputate half the nerves in your willy !

• Noly7 months agoReport

Good practical answer!

• Roddy
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Your foreskin should have become fully, freely and painlessly retractable by 8 years old, if not sooner. Your parents ought to have checked that you could freely retract and fought you to do so daily to clean away the waste material called smegma that collects under a foreskin.

It seems odd that you can retract easily in the shower, but not at other times. For most folk with retraction problems they can retract when flaccid but not when erect due to the foreskin and/or frenulum being too tight (phimosis and/or frenulum breve).

Neither phimosis nor frenulum breve will cure themselves. Stretching exercises are rarely successful in curing phimosis permanently and are never able to cure frenulum breve. On the contrary, they can actually make the problem worse by scarring the thin inner foreskin layer.

It would be best if you could see a urologist for an expert opinion and permanent cure.

• Noly7 months agoReport

Where the hell do you get this 8 yr old must be retracting from Roddy? Promoting your fetish pro-circ troll misinformation again!!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

The hot water should make it easier to gently stretch in the shower. If not, a bathtub will work better. The exercises take about a month to see results.

• 7 months ago

We are not going to come over and pull your foreskin for you.

• Spike
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Boris Johnson and his Cabinet mates can all help - EVERY ONE of THEM, is an UNDOUBTED W*NKER!!!

• Spike
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

You need circumventing, young fella

• ...Show all comments
    • Spike
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Rodders, - ****!

The idea of having that operation CAN be scary, to a guy of 16, - so I was TRYING to introduce something that you know **** all, about!

It's called "HUMOUR"!

You're EITHER a SCOT or a MICK, - ergo PERMANENTLY PISSED, - or, more into acts of TERRORISM, via EXPLOSIVE DEVICE

• 7 months ago

im a believer of circumsion at birth

• balan
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Yes you can do the stretching excercise daily so that the foreskin will move freely both during foaccid and erect stage if ****.Regards.

• ...Show all comments
    • Noly7 months agoReport

Absolute rubbish Roddy! Again promoting your fetish pro-circ misinformation!!!
      It works, research has proven that!!!!
      Sometimes a small procedure to the frenulum will resolve this problem quicker but not necessarily always warranted!

• Josie
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

O.K. so no problem. It probably will do by 17.

I suggest you just keep masturbating daily.

It should not prevent you having sex legally once you hit 16.

• ...Show all comments
    • Josie
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

He can retract = why does he need a doctor..
      Most doctors seem more friendly with their bank
      than his foreskin.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.