22 and still single?

I’m turning 22 next week and I feel kind of down that I haven’t been in a serious relationship yet. I met this guy that I fell in love with at 16 and he wasn’t ready for a relationship at the time so. I pushed him away because of it also not being in such a good place in my life. I did however tell him my feelings... show more I’m turning 22 next week and I feel kind of down that I haven’t been in a serious relationship yet. I met this guy that I fell in love with at 16 and he wasn’t ready for a relationship at the time so. I pushed him away because of it also not being in such a good place in my life. I did however tell him my feelings (first time i ever did that) cause no matter what I could never forget about him. Unfortunately it was too late as he was just getting into a relationship with some girl who’s honestly not even attractive. Which shocks me. I became really depressed over it and what makes me sad is knowing that I’m still single. I pushed away every guy even guys who were more attractive just cause I loved him so much. I’m finally getting over him and have energy to do things now but I regret wasting all that time on him and I’m stuck feeling like I’m not good enough and that no one wants me. I seem to always attract guys that I don’t like and the guys I do like seem to not be as invested in me. My family has made fun of me for being single when we get into arguments. It seems like everyone my age has someone. Any tips or advice?
6 answers 6