Are there any amplifier EQ s or downloadable filters I can use on my Galaxy S10+ phone that replicate the "tube amp pro" filter?

I ve had the sweetest sounding system in my truck and being an audiophile it really bugs me that I can t "feel" my bass as much anymore. Long story short, I upgraded from the Galaxy S9 which still had the "tube amp pro" effect option on the equalizer on the phone. It made my music pop and just... show more I ve had the sweetest sounding system in my truck and being an audiophile it really bugs me that I can t "feel" my bass as much anymore. Long story short, I upgraded from the Galaxy S9 which still had the "tube amp pro" effect option on the equalizer on the phone. It made my music pop and just FEEL so damn good. It really made my sub sing and come to life. I have a JL Audio TW3 2 ohm. Sadly on the S10 software, Samsung took it away for some reason and I m super bummed about it because now my music doesnt sound as good. I have a Pioneer FH-X731BT head unit with a 13 band graphic EQ and I ve been able to tweak it but I still cant find a way to replicate that filter. I m willing to purchase whatever I need to bring my system back to life. I ve searched online and cant find anything. All the equalizers you can download either dont work or dont work over bluetooth. Any advice and help is much appreciated!