Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 5 months ago

Is Robert one of the worst names you've ever heard?

• GEEGEE

Not a favorite but a traditional classic

Nope, my son was almost named Robert. Only reason we decided against it was because we knew too many Roberts

• P

Robert is a very nice name!

no....however i can suggest a much better name! boofus. it's the perfect combination of any word that starts with b and doofus, but it sounds much cuter than doofus.

• Jose

No. I really like the name Robert.

Why would ANYONE for ANY reason think that ? .... You people should know better .....He could go by BOB ! ..... BOB ! .....and how could you beat that ?

• John P

Robert is a perfectly normal and nice name. What would be your ideal male names?

• Moya

No its good name

Iys a family name for me

I love Robert because you can go with other nicknames . It’s also my brothers name

I was almost named accident by my mom because she said my dad should of pulled out five seconds early

• paul

why ? only in your very small mind