Is it possible to pry off and replace the 8" (non-pneumatic) tire on a lawn mower?

I could cut off the old tire, but where would I get a replacement? And how would I get it on the plastic hub? I wonder if anyone knows how to do this?
Update: I don't seem to be able to buy a replacement wheel.
Update 2: At last, after scrolling many pages I have found what looks like what I need. (I do not have model number of mower.) $26 or $48 if I buy two. Only trouble is, the mower only costs $35. I am going to look for a parts machine before I spring for it. My epoxy repair is already breaking down after two days use. Very... show more At last, after scrolling many pages I have found what looks like what I need. (I do not have model number of mower.) $26 or $48 if I buy two. Only trouble is, the mower only costs $35. I am going to look for a parts machine before I spring for it.
My epoxy repair is already breaking down after two days use. Very rough usage. Thanks for all answrs.
Update 3: Bought the wheels for $50 and installed same with ease. My new wheels have great treads, I could later replace the front ones which could be cheap generic since no prolusion involved.