rachel asked in HealthDental · 5 months ago

wisdom teeth/smoking?

So i got all of my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday and i got a post surgery list and one of them said to not smoke for atleast 3 days so obviously i shouldn’t smoke but is it okay if i inhale the smoke (mary jane) through my nose a few times through a joint? bc of dry sockets but i would not be sucking tho. just sniffling/breathing through my nose? and mary jane doesn’t really have any chemicals to affect my stitches and everything right? SOMEONE HELP OUT THANK YOU

It willswirl around and hit ur sockets...

• patty

why not...……………………...

• ?

The reason they said no smoking is because it creates low pressure in your mouth, which could lead to dislodging of necessary blood clots, which could lead to infection. Do with that information what you will.

So you are so addicted to the crap that you can't go without it for three days? You've got bigger problems than your wisdom teeth loser.

• rachel5 months agoReport

I could care less about what you have to say about me? You know nothing about me. you’re the loser. Judging me and having nothing nice to say to a person you do not know at all behind a screen. Makes me laugh. Pathetic. Please grow up.

• Benny

Good luck, I've been smoking weed for 38 years and never heard of anyone inhaling through their nose. It's not physically addictive, so just quit for three days.

• dark5 months agoReport

That’s why your average pot head gets mad the days that he doesn’t have weed. Not talking down, just saying.

Lol that’s what I did when I got a tooth of mine pulled and I was fine. You can smoke through your nose but it’s unpleasant to say the least. I agree with the other guy, I would just quit for three days, that’s what I did the last tooth I got pulled.

Dry socket is a real thing but if you really want to smoke through your mouth you can put a wet piece of cotton or whatever you’re using on that whole and try to smoke very lightly through your mouth, I wouldn’t finish the whole thing if I were you. Then rinse your mouth out after(very carefully) and replace the cotton or whatever.

• dark5 months agoReport

To add to that, I know a couple of people who smoked after having teeth pulled, some even right after and they were all fine. I think dry socket is more of a rare thing to get but if you rather be safe than sorry I don’t blame you. I’d probably just try through my nose