Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareFirst Aid · 12 months ago

Scabs in nose for past 7 years?

I used to pick my nose when I was younger and I did it so rough I guess I tore the actual skin of the inside of my nose and it would bleed. Did this in both sides. That's when the endless cycle began. The scabs build up to the point where it feels like they are giant boogers blocking my nose. It's so annoying so I pick them to gain relief once to twice a day, but what happens? They bleed (so annoying sometimes), any healing progress is loss, and the scab reforms. Idk what to do about them. I want to just not pick them to let them properly heal, but I'm afraid at this point it will take forever and I'll be a mouth breather for months. I did take notice when I have a cold, the scab doesn't build up when I have a runny nose. I guess could keep my nose moisturized, but how should I do this? I don't want to put Neosporin in my nose bc you breathe it in, but Idk what to do. Will it even heal if it doesn't have a huge scab over it? I'm sure it will reform over night tho

• Hello, i add, please from the professional notice these important ideas from me according Post-Modernity mind, sexually the Vagina of the female is sensitive and can't bear hard or always usage... thus we consider artificial sexual toys is external and more useful instead that, but the natural anal and mouth... is useful and differ and fit to always sexual usage..

stop doing your coke.

see a doctor ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Liz

You can use a thin layer of Vaseline on the scabs to be it moisturized. It will help with the discomfort of the scab.

Yeah you're going to have to leave it alone and you're going to have to breathe through your mouth while it's healing it will never heal if you keep picking the scabs

Maybe only leave one alone at a time? That way you can breathe through one side of your nose and not be a mouth breather.