Scabs in nose for past 7 years?

I used to pick my nose when I was younger and I did it so rough I guess I tore the actual skin of the inside of my nose and it would bleed. Did this in both sides. That's when the endless cycle began. The scabs build up to the point where it feels like they are giant boogers blocking my nose. It's so... show more I used to pick my nose when I was younger and I did it so rough I guess I tore the actual skin of the inside of my nose and it would bleed. Did this in both sides. That's when the endless cycle began. The scabs build up to the point where it feels like they are giant boogers blocking my nose. It's so annoying so I pick them to gain relief once to twice a day, but what happens? They bleed (so annoying sometimes), any healing progress is loss, and the scab reforms. Idk what to do about them. I want to just not pick them to let them properly heal, but I'm afraid at this point it will take forever and I'll be a mouth breather for months. I did take notice when I have a cold, the scab doesn't build up when I have a runny nose. I guess could keep my nose moisturized, but how should I do this? I don't want to put Neosporin in my nose bc you breathe it in, but Idk what to do. Will it even heal if it doesn't have a huge scab over it? I'm sure it will reform over night tho
6 answers 6