Is this implantation? TTC Any idea on why this is happening?

So, I had confirmed ovulation(OPK, BBT, CM) a few days ago and had mild right sided cramping a two day before and a day after and now today it was a little sharper pain on and off then lasted about 5 minutes. Just now it moved down toward the uterine area but still right sided kinda and is dull achey pains... show more So, I had confirmed ovulation(OPK, BBT, CM) a few days ago and had mild right sided cramping a two day before and a day after and now today it was a little sharper pain on and off then lasted about 5 minutes. Just now it moved down toward the uterine area but still right sided kinda and is dull achey pains currently. I’ve had the ovulation cramping every month before and after ovulation but not like this today. I got off of birth control about 10 months ago. any thought to what is going on? I’ve never been pregnant before. I’m 20 with no known health concerns.
5DPO