Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 5 months ago

Every time my family makes meat the smell makes mesick?

Recently a week ago I saw the uncooked hamburger meat my dad made. The color of it and everything made me sick. I almost threw up. Now every time I smell meat I get nauseous. Is this normal?

No, this is not normal. You need to get mental help fast, because your probably crazy.

• Todd

Good luck going to most restaurants, or pretty much event for that matter.

Second hand smells are always sickening. There exists a good beef smell many agree but also a bad meat smell. One way or the other you will need to come to grips with it. The smells are everywhere. They are continually celebrating the holiday of Cannibal.

Hitler was a vegetarian.

• Wendigo

That was actually propaganda put out by some of his staff, and that he allowed to to exist.

It means you'll become a veggie.

Try veal. The smell, texture, and taste are incredible!!!!

• Lv 7

Nasties!!

Does the same thing happen for all types of meat, raw, cooked, steak, hamburger, fish, canned tuna, eggs, etc?

rnaybe that rneat was spoiled, i would talk to your dad about it

Yes. Smell is the strongest sense that we associate with something. For example, if the smell of a rose and cinnamon reminds you of the first time that you went to see your favorite concert. Twenty or thirty years later, if you smell that same scent, it’ll remind you of that concert.

Obviously the smell of meat is associate with something that made you sick so now associate the smell of meat with feeling sick.

Friend it's very apparent by looking at the human mouth that man is not designed to be vegan or vegetarian his teeth is designed to be omnivorous. I'm not going to argue that some people just don't want to eat meat because they think it's cruel to hurt animals. But you have to learn how to deal with your ideology. There's just no disputing evolution it's inside your own mouth. If the smell of meat makes you sick don't come to a place during dinner time.