What atm machines depense 10 dollar bills?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • In
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I have never seen an ATM that was loaded with anything other than $20 bills.

• 5 months ago

Get cash back 😃

• 5 months ago

Check the sketchy convenience stores...I've seen as low as $5. You're paying $2 in fees to get your $5...but you can do it.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I go to Bank of America, and I think an employee told me after they updated the ATMs, they give out 10s, as well as 50s. I don't know though, since I work in a cash business. I'm always putting money into the ATM, not taking it out.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

This answer depends on where you live... I live in a big city so there are alot of those here and i live around other large cities with those kind of ATMs... Usually mom and pops establishment & credit unions so check there

• 5 months ago

There is NO WAY to answer your question. Each bank decides what denomination to stock individual ATMS on a case by case basis. Unless the bank in question lists such information on its website, the information isn't available ANYWHERE.

I know of 1 branch of 1 bank with 2 ATMs, one of which has only $20s and the other is stocked with $20s, $10s, and $5s.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Most do if you take out an amount that can't be satisfied in 20s or if they run out of 20s.

• 5 months ago

i would think they all do

• 5 months ago

I have gotten 10's before. But it appeared that the machine was out of 20's. This was a Sunday night & I suspect the machine had seen heavy weekend use.

• STEVEN F
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

In most cases, heavily used machines ONLY stock $20s. If the machine has $10s, it is NOT heavily used.
      Note: MOST ATMs are refilled on Friday if not during the weekend.

• Gary
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Most ATMs will only give in increments of 20s

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.