Do you think Australian’s knowledge of white history is too limited?

If you were born in Australia you would have been taught history under the Australian Curriculum which is heavily focused on Australian history. All 250 years of it.

If you analyse Australian history it sounds like the white man came out of nowhere and in 150 years years made Australia bangin. That doesn’t tell the whole story though. Australians are not taught about the 1000s of years of white history before the whites ever arrived in Australia.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Born in London went to High school in London I know all about White History and the fact I came to Australia

under the white Australia Policy

I prefer Chinese to Muslims

• 5 months ago

You are ashamed to be white or maybe just ashamed to be a poo jabber.

• Dj2541
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I would agree that all Australians either white or whatever have a very limited knowledge of the huge length of Aboriginal history on this island continent. Us whiteys are just a mote in the eye of time?

• 5 months ago

We also have a 40,000 year indigenous history to our land.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Using brutalised convicts as slaves to build this colony has been broadly acknowledged, thanks for your enquire.

• 5 months ago

whats your problem..i bet you are a deported kiwi...…….get over it and move on,its unhealthy for you

• arther
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Of course the fuckwit thats never been to an Australian school knows all about what Australian school children are taught. There is something wrong with you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.