Quit community college?

Hello,

I’ve been in community college since 2008 and I haven’t graduated. I’m still going to school but thinking about quitting. I have no clue what to major. I was forced to go to college when I didn’t want to. I was wondering what is life like without a degree?

Favorite Answer

It is extremely hard to get a good job without a degree, certificate, or training.

Many people don't have degrees. There are job opportunities out there if you're willing to work hard and start at the bottom.

Everything about it is great except earning a living and getting days off from your job at McDonalds.

I never went to college. All I have is my high school diploma. I imagine it's just like everyone else. Go to bed early. Wake up early. Go to work. Go home. Rinse. Repeat.

I do wish I had an easier job sometimes. I'm content working with my hands though. Feels good working hard and going home tired. You don't necessarily NEED to do manual labor. That's just where I ended up.

• John5 months agoReport

Thank you. No salute necessary. In the opposite situation as this person. Kind of. Considering going back to school. A bit apprehensive since I was never a good student growing up.