I slept with my half brother?

I have five questions:

1. Is this illegal?

2. Is it illegal since he 17 and I am 14 or because we are related?

3. Is it considered incest?

4. What do we do know?

5. Can we still have a brother/sister relationship, even though we were never close like that in the first place?

Please answer

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

Depends on your location. Since you didn't mentioned where you are located, no one can answer you. What I can say is that in most places sex between a 17 and a 14 year old would not be illegal due to Romeo and Juliet laws. Now, if that is your half brother, it might be a different story. I personally don't think what you did is wrong or immoral as long as it was consensual and you were not coerced.

• 5 months ago

Sleeping with your half brother is one thing. If your talking about having sex that's something totally different. Has it entered your mind that your having sex with either your mother or father's son? As it being illegal, it depends on the state you live in. Him being 17 and you 14, it depends on the state you live in. Some states would consider as statutory rape. Also some states would require him to register as a sexual offender and that will be with him for the rest of his life. Is it worth it? Only you two can decide. I would suggest you stop messing with him immediately. You could end up pregnant. Then what?

• 5 months ago

it is probably still incest, but i doubt its actually illegal

though i wouldnt recommend doing it again

• 5 months ago

This seems wrong on so many levels..I don't think it's illegal but disgusting mostly on his end since you're only 14 and he really should know better. I mean am I missing something did you mean stepbrother? That would be weird too but half brother is very weird considering you would share one parent and basically be brother/sister

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • You’re going to hell and you’re never coming back.

You’re supposed to be 100% perfect — REMEMBER?

• 5 months ago

Incest he is still your brother has your blood in you. Ewww

• 5 months ago

These answers are weird

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Sleeping with a 14 year old is not illegal if you are 17. Having sex with a 14 year old when you are 17 is statutory rape in many States; again, sleeping with your stepbrother is not illegal. Having sex with him is. You AREN'T related by blood;

It's not incest - you aren't related by blood.

You apparently know very little about anything.

No one cares if you have a brother/sister relationship or not.

• 5 months ago

yes

yes

yes

yes

who cares

that's up to you

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

it rnight be illegal and i would tell sorneone so it dont happen again

• Sally5 months agoReport

It was consensual and the age difference between the two is not large. Look up "Romeo and Juliet" laws

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.