Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 5 months ago

Does Mariah Carey look African American to you?

61 Answers

Relevance
  • Jamie
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Whoopi Goldberg is what an African American looks like , Carey looks mixed race .

• Jamie
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

actually when I saw I got B.A I thought to myself what should a black person look like anyway ? Certainly more like Ms Goldberg than Mariah.

• 5 months ago

She looks mixed

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

@anonymous most people with dark or brown skin are black/african american people and while at it all those other ethnicities you just stated are not fully caucasian they are mixed to some degree and sicilians/italians generally do not have curly/fuzzy/thick hair they have straight hair like what whites should have and most biracials like African-American whether you like it or not and whites do not have full/thick lips that’s another lie you just stated lol 😆

• 5 months ago

She's clearly bi-racial, but who cares?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Yeah, I could tell.

Some who have Caucasian ancestry sometimes don't look like it at all, though (IMO).

• 5 months ago

She looks like she mostly took after the white side outwardly, but black inwardly with that powerful voice.

• 5 months ago

No, she doesn’t. I don’t think she does

• No, she looks like she’s from South Korea (Busan, to be exact).

• 5 months ago

Yes, she does. Biracial. White mother, black father.

• 5 months ago

When I first heard her I was sure she must be black. But when I saw her I decided she was racially ambiguous. Turns out her dad is black, from Venezuela, and her mom is Irish.

She doesn't look black to me, she looks mixed-race. I don't care, of course. She has an incredible voice.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

She look like a woman to me

• patty
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

she looks like a big fat whore to me

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.